Monday 15 September 2008

BWOF 10/08 -- first thoughts

The German preview for BWOF is mostly up -- and yes I do stalk the site obsessively. Why do you ask. I'll wait until I have the mag in my hands until I do the full runthrough post but here's my first impressions.

Modern Woman Don't like the styling for this at all. What happened to this model? It looks like she's just managed to drag herself away from a rabid dog before the photo was taken. Having said that, I quite like the shirt she's wearing, although those are some big turnups on the sleeves.

Do I like this shift dress? I don't know...

Classics. I question whether some of these are really classic pieces. Nice skirt though.

I think I do love this jacket though. Hungrily awaiting the technical drawing so I can see the details.

More men's clothes, which look okay but I haven't looked too closely at them yet. None of the men's patterns stand out, although the trousers look promising.

Edited to add: What the freaking hell is happening with the kids' clothes? Those are certainly some... interesting garments. Yikes.

No comments: