Wednesday 10 September 2008

Next Up

I've left out pictures of the fabric I'll be using for both of these since they're both grey. Why am I sewing so much grey lately?
I have some leftover fabric from the 02/08 dress in the previous post. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed as I think there's enough left for this skirt from my one and only copy of Patrones. It's a mini-skirt, with an interesting detail at the waistband. This is going to be an interesting experience as I don't really speak Spanish, and especially not sewing Spanish, so I'm trusting in my instinctive sewing skills.


Next up is another grey dress, this time in a striped grey fabric with a touch of stretch to it. From previous reviews I know this dress is very close-fitting around the bust, so that touch of stretch might just be my saviour. I love this dress though -- it's so pretty, especially with the layering and, yes, the thermal tights.

No comments: