Saturday 27 September 2008

Catching Up

Well, John Lewis was an almost total waste of time. I was hoping they might have some decent jerseys but they had next to nothing. And what they did have I wasn't too thrilled with. So far Fabrics Galore is the best I've seen for jersey.

I went into Macculloch and Wallis, and manahed to pick up a couple of things I needed. It's a little too chaotic in that shop though. I've always preferred to find things for myself rather than asking the assistants for everything.... But that's what they're there for.

I'm working on the No Mouse dress today -- managed to set in the sleeves quite nicely, and I've decided to leave off the sleeve tabs as I think I'll like it better without them. So that's one less task to do.

Now I'm going to stick a sewing podcast on and with any luck I'll be able to get it finished.

And then I can start something else. And it won't be grey!

(It'll be black. *Sigh*)

No comments: